Our Values & Mission
We look forward to getting to know you as we train together. Here’s a little about us and our mission. Kalvin was featured on the Discovery Channel a few years back. Check it out below:
Kalvin Evans has been active in sports and exercise for most of his life. After graduating high school in Texas, he joined the US Air Force. His most profound and memorable military experience came through training at Survival School in Spokane, WA. After honorably discharging from the military in 1998 and working at NSA for 2 years, Kalvin worked at different jobs before becoming a fitness instructor with “The Sergeant’s Program” in Maryland. His time at NSA was a pivotal moment instilling in him the need be ready physically and spiritually for the changes that would come in our world. He has dedicated his life in helping others become prepared as well. Since that time he has led Bootcamp fitness classes, spin classes, kettle bell classes, personal training, and adventure trips. Kalvin’s background entails non-traditional forms of training that center around core strength, high intensity interval training (H.I.I.T.), and static contraction. He specializes in exercises that guarantee results without spending hours in the gym. His favorite type of training is the Bootcamp because it uses old-fashioned calisthenics and stretching! Fitness/wellness is part of a 4 part training that Kalvin Evans encourages all ages to aspire in living life as an adventure!
Liz Evans started working out with a passion in 1988 as a way to deal with stress of high school and family issues. She loved sports and excelled in volleyball & basketball. She loves soccer, but never succeeded in doing much more than running over people. Liz has been a bodyworker since 2001. Her greatest achievement is being a mom of six and a co-parent and life partner with Kalvin. Her motivation comes from her desire to be able to keep up with the grandkids someday and her inspiration is a daily relationship with Yahweh. Liz teaches Callanetics Core classes and hangs tough with the Maintenance class. Liz brings years of experience, her bodywork skills, and grit to the field everyday for Bootcamp. This Bootcamp has been transformative and she is looking forward to the next challenge!
We are nestled in the amazing North Fork Valley that offers an eclectic community with the one of the largest concentration of organic farmers and ranchers in the state. We are proud to call this valley home and want to offer the opportunity to visit us here where you can enjoy small town community as well as some beautiful scenery. This area has been known to be home to miners for generations. We honor our families here for their hard work and dedication to helping to keep the valley beautiful. To have a better understanding of this wonderful community click on the button below.
MISSION: Build healthy community, one body, mind & spirit at a time!
- You don’t work out to “look good”, you work out so that you can live life as an adventure.
- Encourage individual & group safety to reach fitness goals
- Integrity in Business and Relationships.
- You can always do more than you think you can do.
- Don’t take life or yourself too seriously.
- Rest is the best medicine for healing the body.
- Affordable Results-Oriented Experiences
- Create adventure/fitness/character/environmental stewardship education for young people for the summer and during the school year.
- Expand class and experience offerings and include more qualified instructors from the community.
- Expand the current recreation and fitness offerings available in the North Fork Valley of Colorado, State of Colorado, and the US.
- Offer innovative training to homeschoolers throughout the nation.
- Support veterans who have served their country honorably by giving tools to help them succeed.